RE: Near final draft of TAG finding on the Self-Describing Web

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:16:32 +0000
To: Mark Baker <mark@coactus.com>, "noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
CC: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, "connolly@w3.org" <connolly@w3.org>

Hello Mark,

I can't tell from your comment whether you are seeking further changes in the document in question.

It would appear not, more that you are say that there is a situation that remains unaddressed.

Do I have that right?

Thx

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England