W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > January 2009

Draft Telcon Agenda for 22nd January 2009: siteData-36; selfDescribingWeb-51; WebApps Requirements; errorHandling-20

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:23:14 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <233101CD2D78D64E8C6691E90030E5C8293B7B3E21@GVW1120EXC.americas.hpqcorp.net>
The TAG's weekly telcon agenda at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly has been updated for our meeting on 22nd January 2008. 

TAG particpants, please let me know of any changes that you would like made.

Plain-text and hypertext snapshots attached (I've been persuaded to try a different strategy for archiving the hypertext versions).

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

            Agenda of 22nd January 2009 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Dave
          + Roll call -- Regrets: TimBL, Noah (partial)
          + Agenda Review - this agenda
          + Approval of Minutes from previous telcon [10]15th Jan 2009
          + Future Regrets:
          + Next Telcon: Propose 22nd Jan 2009; Chair: Stuart; Scribe:
            Henry > Dan > Noah
    2. [11]ISSUE-36 (siteData-36): Web site metadata improving on
       robots.txt, w3c/p3p and favicon etc.
          + Related Action Items:
               o [12]ACTION-202 on Ashok Malhotra: Review
                 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-site-meta-00 -
                 due 2009-01-15 - open
                 Status check
    3. [13]ISSUE-51 (selfDescribingWeb-51): well known formats and URI
       based extensibility
          + Related Action Items:
               o [14]ACTION-208 on Noah Mendelsohn: make 2 tweaks re
                 "attribution of libel" concern from 15 Jan telcon -
                 due 2009-01-16 - pending review
               o [15]ACTION-211 on Dan Connolly: Draft discussion of x-
                 tokens and squatting for self-describing web finding,
                 if review shows it's not already there - due
                 2009-01-19 - open
          + Aim:
               o Check progress on other related action items. In
                 particular, review new [16]Self-Describing Web draft
                 finding of 14-January 2009, which reflect decisions
                 made in [17]last weeks call.
               o Determine whether the [18]document is the document
                 that we want to make a decision on
                 Issues:
                    # RFC 3023 related [19]branch copy announcement.
                      (Mark Baker)
                    # [20]Re: Property example in "Self-describing web"
                      draft (Jonathan Rees)
                    # Henry's [21]vCard and GRDDL quibble (Henry
                      Thompson)
               o Reach decision to publish, now or by end of January,
                 2009
    4. Webapplications Widget and Access Control Requirements Reviews
          + Related Action Items
               o [22]ACTION-203 -- Dan Connolly to discuss Access
                 Control misnomer with Interaction Domain staff -- due
                 2009-01-13 -- pending review
               o [23]ACTION-206 -- Stuart Williams to query WebApps
                 whether external access to widgets via URIs is ever
                 expected -- due 2009-01-29 -- DONE, [24]response
                 received]
               o [25]ACTION-205 -- Henry S. Thompson to begin
                 responding to Marcos asking the question: Why does the
                 spec not say "A conforming spec MUST recommend a
                 hierarchical adressing schems that can be used to
                 address the individual resources within a widget
                 resource from within a config doc, widget, or other
                 constituent of the same widget pkg." -- due 2009-01-15
                 -- OPEN
          + Status checks:
    5. [26]ISSUE-20 (errorHandling-20): What should specifications say
       about error handling?
          + Related Action Items:
               o [27]ACTION-199 on Henry S. Thompson: Follow up on
                 error handling thread (8 Oct) - due 2009-01-15 - open
          + Status check: continue or withdraw (obe)
    6. Overdue Action Items:
          + Overdue action in [28]Tracker
    7. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/01/15-minutes
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/36
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/202
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/51
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/208
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/211
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/selfDescribingDocuments-2009-01-15.html
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/01/15-minutes#item03
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/selfDescribingDocuments-2009-01-15.html
     [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jan/0062.html
     [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jan/0063.html
     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jan/0017.html
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/203
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/206
     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jan/0064
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/205
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/20
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/199
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.279 $ of $Date: 2009/01/20 17:21:12 $

Received on Tuesday, 20 January 2009 17:27:47 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:11 GMT