Re: @rel syntax in RDFa (relevant to ISSUE-60 discussion), was: Using XMLNS in link/@rel

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:42:20 -0500
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, Noah Mendelsohn <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, public-xhtml2@w3.org, "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>
Manu Sporny wrote:
> Karl Dubost wrote:
>> Maybe the two of you should put down a wiki page breaking down the issue
>> in small parts, explaining the practical options with implementations
>> testing.
>
> In principle, this is a good idea, and should be done.
>
> However, Ben already has more than enough on his plate and this isn't
> really his, or the RDFa Task Force's, issue... is it? This is an issue
> that spans HTML* and XHTML* - it's a TAG issue, AFAICT.
>
> We could put it up on the RDFa wiki, but that may give people the false
> impression that RDFa created the issue, and thus we must address it...
> which we don't have authority to do.
>
> Where does this important issue belong and who is responsible for
> addressing it?

My modest contribution to this effort:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/link_relations

> -- manu