Re: Server and client burden for URIQA vs. Link:

Patrick,

I want to play. Is there a demo server somewhere on the Web that
responds to MGET requests?

I googled and found some URIs at sw.nokia.com that smelled like they
should be URIQA-enabled, but some fooling around with curl -X and
telnet didn't produce any useful responses. Hard to tell if it's just
me being dense.

(Let me tell you that URIQA might be more successful if its proponents
were producing more demos and running code examples and less words!)

Cheers,
Richard

On 26 Feb 2009, at 04:54, <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com> <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com