RE: Uniform access to metadata: XRD use case.

I'll separate the two for my next draft and correct this.

Adding URIQA support in many hosted environments or large corporate deployment isn't simple. It sets a pretty steep threshold on adoption [1]. I actually like the MGET approach a lot, but I can't sell it to 90% of my use cases. Consider me an extreme pragmatists...

EHL

[1] http://www.hueniverse.com/hueniverse/2009/02/the-equal-access-principal.html