Re: Question on the boundaries of content negotiation in the context of the Web of Data

On Feb 18, 2009, at 2:19 PM, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Jonathan (and other TAG members):
>
> I think there was some informal discussion of adding content
> negotiation
> to the agenda for tomorrow's TAG teleconference.  As chair, I will
> do that
> if I hear requests from the group that this is a good time to do
> it.  Do
> you think we're ready to have a productive discussion tomorrow?
>
> Noah

Few TAG members will have read the thread, and we won't be able to get
Tim's input, and there is no summary available, but we may be able to
benefit from about 5 minutes of preliminary discussion. You could put
it at the end of the agenda, for us to take up if there's time.

Jonathan