Re: Question on the boundaries of content negotiation in the context of the Web of Data

Jonathan (and other TAG members):

I think there was some informal discussion of adding content negotiation
to the agenda for tomorrow's TAG teleconference.  As chair, I will do that
if I hear requests from the group that this is a good time to do it.  Do
you think we're ready to have a productive discussion tomorrow?

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street