Re: Formulate erratum text on versioning for the web architecture document

Larry,

The TAG has spent a great deal of time on versioning over the past 7 years.
I have focused on it heavily during 3 terms, as well as a year in between
when I was not on the TAG.  It is extremely difficult to get to consensus on
what I thought were very simple things, like saying "languages intended to
be versioned should be extensible."

I very much agree that there is much much more work that could be done on
versioning and updating the findings.  You may find it difficult to allocate
time to versioning compared to other activities on the TAG.   I applaud your
consideration of the fullness of issues wrt versioning.

This is also directly related to HTML5 WG issue 41, which is that HTML5
currently precludes support for distributed extensibility.

Cheers,
Dave