RE: Link: relation registry and 303

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:23:23 +0000
To: Phil Archer <phil@philarcher.org>
CC: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>, Roy T.Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>, "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>

> From: Phil Archer [mailto:phil@philarcher.org]
>
> Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> >  - Informatively suggest that those who wish to model these
> relations in RDF use the corresponding URIs defined in POWDER
> to do so.
>
> POWDER doesn't define a URI (HTTP Link header does).

Okay, then let me modify that part of the suggestion to:

- Informatively suggest that those who wish to model these
relations in RDF use the corresponding URIs defined in
[some other document TBD, perhaps hosted at w3.org] to do so.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Statements made herein represent the views of the author and do not necessarily represent the official views of HP unless explicitly so stated.