Re: HTML 5 Working Group closes without action TAG request to remove microdata

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:23:16 -0500
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Paul Cotton <pcotton@microsoft.com>, rubys@us.ibm.com, www-tag@w3.org
Ian Hickson wrote:

> Yeah sorry about that, I didn't realise the bug that I had marked it as
> duplicate of hadn't gotten the boilerplate.
> The text you were _supposed_ to get is:
> -----8<-----
> EDITOR'S RESPONSE: This is an Editor's Response to your comment. If you
> are satisfied with this response, please change the state of this bug to

> CLOSED. If you have additional information and would like the editor to
> reconsider, please reopen this bug. If you would like to escalate the
> issue to the full HTML Working Group, please add the TrackerRequest
> keyword to this bug, and suggest title and text for the tracker issue;
> you may create a tracker issue yourself, if you are able to do so. For
> more details, see this document:
>    http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html
> -----8<-----
> ...and the presence of the TrackerIssue keyword means that the
> process is ongoing.

No problem, much appreciated.  Thank you.

I'm sure I read about the bugzilla/tracker split when the policy was
announced by the chairs, but I confess I did not commit it all to memory.
Thanks for the clarification and the quick response.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142