W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > December 2009

Re: Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:49:47 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFBF250D82.1179EC30-ON85257686.0009CE8F-85257686.000A10CF@lotus.com>
The assignment of time slots for the TAG F2F agenda at [1,2] has been 
re-arranged, in part to put things in a more coherent order, but primarily 
to account for the availability of folks like Raman who will, I presume, 
be dialing in mainly for the afternoon sessions.  Accordingly, I've tried 
to put issues relating to Web Application architecture, and at least some 
of the HTML discussions, in the afternoon slots.  As Dan has suggested, we 
may rearrange again during the meeting.  Thank you.

Noah


[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/08-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn 
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------








Noah Mendelsohn
12/02/2009 04:07 PM
 
        To:     www-tag@w3.org
        cc: 
        Subject:        Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 
2009 TAG F2F


The agenda for next week's TAG F2F meeting is now available at [1], and is 

attached in text form below.  My sincere thanks to Dan Connolly, who did 
the bulk of the work that went into preparing this.  A few notes on this 
agenda:

* TAG members are asked to read in advance of the F2F items marked 
(required reading) in the agenda

* We will hold a brief teleconference tomorrow, the primary goal of which 
will be to identify any necessary corrections to the F2F agenda, and to 
ensure that we'll be prepared for productive discussion of the various 
items.  So:  I would be very grateful if TAG members would review the 
agenda at [1] in advance of tomorrow's call, paying particular attention 
to items with which they are directly involved.

* The format and style of this agenda is somewhat different from what 
we've used recently.  It focuses almost entirely on and is mostly 
organized according to action items from tracker.  Dan has for some time 
been interested in using this approach, and since he did the bulk of the 
work on the agenda, I thought this would be a good time to give it a try. 
I'd be very interested in hearing from TAG members, both in advance and 
during or after the meetings, your thoughts on pros and cons.  One thing 
it does do is to put extra burden on us to identify and open actions for 
any new work that the TAG should be starting to consider, as there are 
fewer slots in the agenda for "top-down" brainstorming.  (That said, we do 

have two slots each on our big themes, Web Application Architecture and 
Metadata, so those should be well covered.  If there are things we're 
missing missing in other areas be sure to alert me.)

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/08-agenda

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn 
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------


   [1]W3C | [2]TAG

      [1] http://www.w3.org/
      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/

        W3C TAG meeting, 8-10 December 2009 Cambridge, MA, USA

   Nearby: [3]issues list - [4]findings - [5]www-tag archive - [6]tag
   archive - Actions: ([7]open, [8]pending review) - [9]logistics

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings
      [5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
      [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [9] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/09-f2f-local-arrangements.html

Agenda Summary

   Tue 8 Dec
   Agenda
   08:00-9:00 Arrive & Set up
   The [10]meeting room will be available. Please have your computers
   and network connections set up for a prompt start at 9AM.
   09:00-10:30
     * [11]Convene, review agenda
     * [12]Metadata Architecture: Uniform Access to Metadata
     * [13]Web Application Architecture: Security

     [10] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/12-f2f-local-arrangements.html#room

   10:30-10:45 Break
   10:45-12:00
     * [14]Web Application Architecture

   12:00-13:15 Lunch
   13:15-14:45
     * [15]Metadata Architecture: Metadata Architecture for the Web

   14:45-15:00 Break
   15:00-17:00
     * [16]Metadata Architecture (HTTP Semantics): The use of HTTP
       Redirection
     * [17](genericResources-53): Generic resources
     * [18]HTML 5 review: (contentTypeOverride-24): Can a specification
       include rules for overriding HTTPcontent type parameters?
     * [19]HTML 5 review: (errorHandling-20): What should
       specifications say about error handling?

   Wed 9 Dec
   Agenda
   09:00-10:30
     * [20]HTML 5 review: (mixedUIXMLNamespace-33): Composability for
       user interface-oriented XML namespaces
     * [21]HTML 5 review: (TagSoupIntegration-54): Tag soup integration

   10:30-10:45 Break
   10:45-12:00
     * [22]Web Application Architecture (cont)

   12:00-13:15 Lunch
   13:15-14:45
     * [23]Metadata Architecture (cont)

   14:45-15:00 Break (15 mins)
   15:00-17:00
     * Overflow topics TBD

   Thu 10 Dec
   Agenda
   09:00-10:30
     * Overflow topics TBD

   10:30-10:45 Break (15 mins)
   10:45-12:00
     * [24]HTML 5 review: References to versioned specs etc.
     * [25]HTML 5 review: misc.

   12:00-13:15 Lunch (75 mins)
   13:15-14:45
     * [26](URNsAndRegistries-50): URIs, URNs, "location independent"
       naming systems and associated registries for naming on the Web
     * [27](xmlFunctions-34): XML Transformation and composability
       (e.g., XSLT,XInclude, Encryption)
     * [28]Admin

   14:45-15:00 break
   15:00-17:00
     * Overflow topics TBD

Logistics

   Venue
          MIT, Stata Center
          32 Vassar Street
          Cambidge, MA 02139

   See [29]logistics for further details.

     [29] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/12-f2f-local-arrangements.html

Preparation

   References are provided throughout the agenda details below.
   Required reading in preparation for this meeting is marked as
   required reading.

Agenda Details

   This agenda doesn't have a crisp list of required reading; some
   drafts/messages of note are linked directly, but in some cases the
   path is indirect via a tracker action page. Perhaps this will get
   better 1 Dec when a number of actions for this meeting are due, but
   we make no guarantees.

   record keeping note: we recently introduced tracker [30]products for
   the themes established at the June meeting in Cambridge: web
   applications, metadata, html 5 review.
    1. Convene, review agenda
          + [31]ACTION-330 on Dan Connolly: Prepare Dec f2f agenda in
            collaboration with Noah etc. - pending review
               o Goal: establish success critera for work on [32]Web
                 Application Architecture
                    # form of the work?
                    # results more than the sum of the parts?
                    # AWWW Vol 2 and/or updates to Vol 1?
                    # [33]TOC/outline (required reading)
               o Goal: clarify our interest in [34]metadata
               o Suggestion: collaborative agenda management using
                 [35]Zakim's agenda tracking:
                   1. Dan seeds the list for the day from the agenda
                      prepared by the chair
                   2. Participants use "agenda + ..." to make agenda
                      requests; e.g.
                         @ refinements of broad topics
                         @ things you want to get back to in this
                           session (i.e. before a break)
                         @ things you want to get back to today
                         @ things you want to get back to before the
                           meeting ends
                   3. At his earliest convenience, e.g. during a break,
                      the chair should consider prioritizing agenda
                      requests by reordering the agenda. Participants
                      may reorder the agenda in consultation with the
                      chair.
                   4. At the end of the day, items are either promoted
                      to the summary above for use the next day or
                      dropped.
    2. Metadata Architecture: [36]ISSUE-62
       (UniformAccessToMetadata-62): Uniform Access to Metadata
          + [37]ACTION-281 on Ashok Malhotra: Keep an eye on progress
            of link header draft, report to TAG, warn us of problems
          + [38]ACTION-336 on Ashok Malhotra: Prep Metadata
            Architecture for Dec f2f - pending review
               o [39]Web Linking (Common registry and the HTTP Link
                 header) (required reading)
               o [40]Well-Known URIs (required reading)
               o [41]Host-meta (required reading)
               o [42]LRDD (required reading)
            Note Eran's 13 Nov [43]status update (required reading) on
            these drafts (which were in reply to a [44]13 Nov 2009
            email from Ashok).
          + Note [45]ISSUE-36 Web site metadata improving on
            robots.txt, w3c/p3p and favicon etc., esp. Roy Fielding's
            [46]proposal that ""well-known" addresses should be limited
            to stuff that must be known before a regular resource
            access, such as robots and P3P, or are an efficiency
            replacement for regular access, like sitemap".
    3. Web Application Architecture: Security
          + [47]ACTION-331 on Dan Connolly: Consider ways to track the
            'confused deputy problem' issue in webapps/cors (note: this
            action was self-assigned by Dan to reduce the risk that
            he'd forget to follow up)
               o Note: Tyler Close and Mark Miller [48]offered to the
                 W3C Web Applications working group on 20 Nov 2009, and
                 then slightly [49]revised a proposal titled
                 [50]Uniform Messaging, Level One (required reading).
                 There is a useful thread following from the
                 [51]initial announcement. Also, Dan Connolly
                 [52]announced this work on www-tag, eliciting an
                 interesting [53]response from Jonathan Rees.
          + [54]ACTION-323 on Dan Connolly: Ask Thomas for a report
            form the security BOF
               o Right now, what we have are [55]rough BOF notes
                 scribed by Anne van Kesteren
               o Dan has [56]asked Thomas Roessler and public-ietf-w3c
                 about availability of a more formal meeting record,
                 and suggested that TLR might want to join us for
                 teleconference or F2F discussion (Dan is checking with
                 TLR regarding F2F availability.)
          + [57]ACTION-280 on Dan Connolly: (with John K) to enumerate
            some CSRF scenarios discussed in Jun in Cambridge - due
            2010-01-01 - open (note, this is due after our F2F, and is
            included here for completeness)
    4. Web Application Architecture
          + [58]ACTION-306 on Ashok Malhotra: Work with Raman, LM, JK
            to update Web Application architecture outline based on
            discussions at TAG meetings
          + Ashok [59]announces availability of [60]From Web Content to
            Applications by Ashok Malhotra, Larry Masinter, T.V. Raman
            (required reading). This document will provide the outline
            for discussion in this session.
          + From our September F2F discussion of Web Application
            Architecture, we linked this proposed [61]Draft Table of
            Contents for TAG work on Web Architecture for Web
            Applications [required reading] (this was a revision to a
            [62]version from our June F2F.)
    5. Metadata Architecture: [63]ISSUE-63: Metadata Architecture for
       the Web
          + [64]ACTION-282 on Jonathan Rees: Draft a finding on
            metadata architecture. - due 2009-12-01 - open
          + [65]ACTION-337 on Larry Masinter: frame the F2F agenda and
            preparation on metadata formats/representations - due
            2009-12-01 - open
          + Note: email thread beginning with email from Ashok titled
            [66]f2f planning - Issue 63
    6. Metadata Architecture (HTTP Semantics): [67]ISSUE-57
       (HttpRedirections-57): The use of HTTP Redirection
          + [68]ACTION-201 on Jonathan Rees: Report on status of AWWSW
            discussions - due 2009-12-01 - open
          + [69]Summary of current state of httpRedirections-57
            (required reading) 15 Jun 2009
          + [70]ACTION-116 on Tim Berners-Lee: Align the tabulator
            internal vocabulary with the vocabulary in the rules
            http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswDboothsRules, getting changes
            to either as needed. - due 2009-12-10 - open
    7. [71]ISSUE-53 (genericResources-53): Generic resources
          + [72]ACTION-231 on Larry Masinter: Draft replacement for
            \"how to use conneg\" stuff in HTTP spec - pending review
            See [73]email thread.
          + [74]ACTION-232 on Henry S. Thompson: Follow-up to
            Hausenblas once there's a draft of HTTPbis which has advice
            on conneg - due 2009-12-01 - open Note: our discussions of
            ACTION-231 will likely inform our response for ACTION-232.
               o [75]Question on the boundaries of content negotiation
                 in the context of the Web of Data Michael Hausenblas
                 12 Feb 2009
    8. HTML 5 review: [76]ISSUE-24 (contentTypeOverride-24): Can a
       specification include rules for overriding HTTPcontent type
       parameters?
          + [77]ACTION-308 on John Kemp: Propose updates to
            Authoritative Metadata and Self-Describing Web to
            acknowledge the reality of sniffing, due 2009-10-20 - due
            2009-12-25 - open
    9. HTML 5 review: [78]ISSUE-20 (errorHandling-20): What should
       specifications say about error handling?
          + [79]ACTION-309 on Henry S. Thompson: Henry to bring back
            proposed TAG pushback on sniffing and HTTP bis draft
            [80]http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/export/663/d
            raft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p3-payload.html, or his
            recommendation that we leave it alone - pending review
            [81]Proposal from Henry that HTTPbis editors reopen their
            Ticket #155 and followup discussion in that thread (all
            required reading)]
   10. HTML 5 review: [82]ISSUE-33 (mixedUIXMLNamespace-33):
       Composability for user interface-oriented XML namespaces
          + [83]ACTION-332 on Dan Connolly: Note that the HTML 5 spec
            has a proposed design for mixing in SVG and MathML, which
            is said to be the scope of IsSUE-33 mixedUIXMLNamespace-33
            - pending review. (This is scheduled at F2F in part because
            Tim and Noah weren't there for earlier discussions; need to
            update them on progress.)
   11. HTML 5 review: [84]ISSUE-54 (TagSoupIntegration-54): Tag soup
       integration
          + [85]ACTION-327 on Henry S. Thompson: Review Microsoft's
            namespaces in HTML 5 proposal - pending review [86]Henry's
            review (required reading) and responses in that thread]
          + Henry Thompson has posted to the TAG blog a proposal
            [87]Default Prefix Declaration (required reading). There is
            interesting discussion in the blog comments (required
            reading).
          + [88]ACTION-335 on Dan Connolly: Remind us about data-* when
            progress on distributed extensibility next becomes
            available - due 2010-01-01 - open
   12. HTML 5 review: References to versioned specs (#15 in our
       [89]HTML 5 review topics) etc.
          + [90]ACTION-303 on Henry S. Thompson: Draft text on writing
            references - pending review [91]Henry's proposal (required
            reading)]
          + [92]ACTION-304 on Larry Masinter: Write up issue around
            normative references to particular versions of specs -
            pending review (Note: Dan changed the status of this to
            pending review)
   13. HTML 5 review: misc.
          + For reference: [93]Prioritized list of HTML-related issues,
            originally developed at Sept. 2009 F2F. (An Open Document
            Format [94].ods version and an Excel [95].xls version are
            also available.)
          + [96]ACTION-334 on Henry S. Thompson: Start an email thread
            regarding the treatment of pre-HTML5 versions in the media
            type registration text of HTML5 - pending review
            [97]Proposal from Henry (required reading) and responses
            in that thread]
          + [98]ACTION-326 on Henry S. Thompson: track HTML WG progress
            on their bug 8154 on polyglot documents - due 2009-12-05 -
            open
          + [99]ACTION-302 on Noah Mendelsohn: Raise (as individual
            issue) question of 3 words "other applicable specifictions"
            in 3.2.1 (3.3.1) of HTML 5 - due 2010-01-12 - open
          + [100]ACTION-292 on Noah Mendelsohn: Alert group to review
            HTML Authoring Drafts - pending review. Noah would like to
            suggest that the TAG assign someone to read Ian Hickson's
            authoring draft.
   14. [101]ISSUE-50 (URNsAndRegistries-50): URIs, URNs, "location
       independent" naming systems and associated registries for naming
       on the Web
          + [102]ACTION-311 on Noah Mendelsohn: Schedule discussion of
            a persistent domain name policy promotion - due 2009-11-10
            - pending review (The chair believes that Tim and perhaps
            others, will be interested in discussing this at the F2F.)
          + [103]ACTION-312 on Jonathan Rees: Find a path thru the
            specs that I think contradicts Dan's reading of webarch -
            pending review [Jonathan now suggests that this action was
            [104]based on mistaken assumptions and should be
            closed/abandoned.]
          + [105]ACTION-121 on Henry S. Thompson: HT to draft TAG input
            to review of draft ARK RFC - due 2009-12-01 - open
          + [106]ACTION-33 on Henry S. Thompson: revise naming
            challenges story in response to Dec 2008 F2F discussion -
            due 2009-12-04 - open
   15. [107]ISSUE-34 (xmlFunctions-34): XML Transformation and
       composability (e.g., XSLT,XInclude, Encryption)
          + [108]ACTION-239 on Henry S. Thompson: alert chair when
            updates to description of xmlFunctions-34 are ready for
            review (or if none made) - due 2009-12-01 - open. Dan has
            suggested to the chair that we should at least discuss
            related developments in the XML Processing model (reference
            please?)
          + [109]ACTION-113 on Henry S. Thompson: HT to a) revise
            composition.pdf to take account of suggestions from Tim &
            Jonathan and feedback from email and b) produce a new
            version of the Elaborated Infoset finding, possibly
            incorporating some of the PDF - due 2010-01-01 - open
   16. Admin: Upcoming Teleconferences, Bulk Action Review
       (time permitting; perhaps do this during breaks or even in the 3
       Dec telcon)
          + [110]ACTION-277 on Noah Mendelsohn: Ensure patent policy
            issue is resolved with Art - pending review
          + [111]ACTION-283 on Larry Masinter: Update document on
            version identifiers w.r.t. Cambridge June discussion -
            pending review
          + [112]ACTION-23 on Henry S. Thompson: track progress of #int
            bug 1974 in the XML Schema namespace document in the XML
            Schema WG - due 2009-12-08 - open
          + [113]ACTION-278 on Jonathan Rees: Draft changes to 2.7 of
            Metadata in URIs to cover the "Google Calendar" case - due
            2009-12-10 - open
          + [114]ACTION-318 on Noah Mendelsohn: Send note to Device
            APIs and Policy (DAP) Working Group on behalf of the TAG -
            due 2009-11-20 - open
          + [115]ACTION-321 on Larry Masinter: lightly edit TAG input
            to DAP WG per 8 Oct and tell Noah - due 2009-11-20 - open
            (see also [116]input from Jonathan Rees)
          + [117]ACTION-163 on Henry S. Thompson: Coordinate with Ted
            to build a sample catalog - due 2009-12-10 - open
     _________________________________________________________

     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/products
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/330
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/products/7
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/webAppsTOC-20090921
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/products/5
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html#agenda
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/62
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/281
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/336
     [39] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-06
     [40] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-site-meta-04
     [41] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hammer-hostmeta-04
     [42] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hammer-discovery-03
     [43] 
http://www.w3.org/mid/90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234378510302F@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET

     [44] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Nov/0033.html
     [45] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/36
     [46] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Oct/0058.html
     [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/331
     [48] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009OctDec/0914.html
     [49] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009OctDec/0931.html
     [50] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009OctDec/att-0931/draft.html

     [51] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009OctDec/0914.html
     [52] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Nov/0067.html
     [53] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Nov/0073.html
     [54] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/323
     [55] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/05-security-minutes.html
     [56] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ietf-w3c/2009Nov/0000.html
     [57] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/280
     [58] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/306
     [59] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Dec/0001.html
     [60] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/content-to-apps.html
     [61] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/webAppsTOC-20090921
     [62] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/webAppsTOC-20090625
     [63] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/63
     [64] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/282
     [65] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/337
     [66] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Nov/0032.html
     [67] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [68] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/201
     [69] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jun/0057.html
     [70] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/116
     [71] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/53
     [72] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/231
     [73] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Nov/0069.html
     [74] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/232
     [75] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Feb/0074.html
     [76] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/24
     [77] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/308
     [78] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/20
     [79] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/309
     [80] 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/export/663/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p3-payload.html

     [81] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Dec/0006.html
     [82] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/33
     [83] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/332
     [84] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
     [85] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/327
     [86] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Nov/0039.html
     [87] http://www.w3.org/QA/2009/11/default_prefix_declaration.html
     [88] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/335
     [89] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/HTMLIssuesRevised
     [90] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/303
     [91] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Oct/0075.html
     [92] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/304
     [93] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/HTMLIssuesRevised.pdf
     [94] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/HTMLIssues.ods
     [95] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/HTMLIssues.xls
     [96] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/334
     [97] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Dec/0013.html
     [98] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/326
     [99] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/302
    [100] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/292
    [101] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
    [102] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/311
    [103] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/312
    [104] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Sep/0068.html
    [105] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/121
    [106] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
    [107] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/34
    [108] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/239
    [109] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/113
    [110] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/277
    [111] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/283
    [112] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/23
    [113] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/278
    [114] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/318
    [115] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/321
    [116] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Nov/0089.html
    [117] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/163


    Dan Connolly and Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
    $Revision: 1.18 $ of $Date: 2009/12/02 20:10:13 $

       [118]Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional     [119]Valid CSS!

    [118] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
    [119] http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check/referer
Received on Tuesday, 8 December 2009 01:50:30 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:18 GMT