Re: On reading material for f2f - Web Linking

I just noticed 'anchor' (sorry! it was there all along, since 2068).
The loss of rev at least doesn't mean loss of expressive power;
anything you could have written with 'rev' can be written using
'anchor'.  So I guess I won't miss it much.

Between 'anchor' and extension relations, Link: provides another
serialization for RDF, which is probably not a bad thing. Since Link:
is an entity-header, you could in principle say everything you want to
say about the resource in link headers (e.g. what its content is), and
omit the content entirely. This is kind of fun...

Link: <data:text/plain,mnot_is_winning>;rel="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#sameAs"

Jonathan