RE: DOI "fact sheet"

I wrote:

> If it's helpful, I'm sure readers of www-tag and perhaps the TAG itself
> would be glad to review and comment on any such proposed
> revisions. Again,
> this is just my personal suggestion.

I have checked informally with several members of the TAG (some are out on
summer vacation).  At this time, I don't think the TAG is interested in
doing a formal review of your document, but I'm sure that efforts you make
to ensure alignment of your terminology with RFC's like 3986 would be a
welcome step.  Of course, individual TAG members may choose to comment on
your work, and there is always the possibility that the TAG as a whole
might decide to become more formally involved at some later time.  Thank
you very much

Noah Mendelsohn
Chair - W3C Technical Architecture Group

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142