Re: Historical - Re: Proposed IETF/W3C task force: "Resource meaning" Review of new HTTPbis text for 303 See Other

Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> Yes, I recognize that. But given the conversation we're having I think
> there's a lot more that has to be done. Scanning through the httpbis
> draft still finds language plenty of language that is unfortunate, for
> example:
>
>     The "http" scheme is used to locate network resources via the HTTP  protocol

Again, this is an area that currently is work-in-progress, see
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-latest.html#http.uri>
for the latest and greatest (not published as an internet draft yet).

Best regards, Julian