Sam Ruby blog posting on HTML directions

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:32:17 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: rubys@us.ibm.com
HTML working group co-chair Sam Ruby has posted an interesting blog entry
[1] which explores some of his current thinking on HTML, and in particular
regarding extensibility of HTML5 markup.  In particular, Sam endorses some
of the ideas that T.V. Raman aired at the recent W3C Advisory Committee
meeting.  Given the TAG's interest in HTML extensibility and in the
overall success of HTML, I think Sam's entry is worth reading.  I will
also link it from the agenda for today's TAG discussion of versioning and
extensibility.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://intertwingly.net/blog/2009/04/08/HTML-Reunification

Noah Mendelsohn