Re: Missing action to Larry Masinter on

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:59:35 -0400
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Nuts, never mind.  The mistake was corrected immediately below the quoted
section, resulting in ACTION-231.  My mistake, sorry to bother you all.

Noah

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------

Noah Mendelsohn
04/01/2009 11:58 AM

        To:     Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
        cc:     www-tag@w3.org
        Subject:        Missing action to Larry Masinter on

I've been doing my review of the minutes from the March TAG F2F and came
upon this [1]:

---------
LMM: there's a section of the HTTP spec that's being revised... it's
non-normative... about what conneg is for
... I have an action in the HTTP WG to work on that; I'm happy to get TAG
input on that
TimBL: light-weight issue... yes... I'll help Larry
LMM: yes, same from the point of view of the speaker
ACTION Larry: draft replacement for "how to use conneg" stuff in HTTP spec

---------

That last line appears to be assigning an action to Larry, but it isn't in

a form Tracker recognizes, and as far as I can tell, no action was
assigned.  Does anyone present at the F2F remember whether we had agreed
to assign a TAG action?  If so, we should enter it into tracker,
presumably under ISSUE-53 (Generic Resources), which we reopened
immediately after the discussion quoted above.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/03/03-tagmem-minutes.html#item03

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation