Re: Versioning compatibility strategies and CSS as a positive role model

HI Henri,

Your message prompted me to add some CSS Material into the compatibility
strategies document.  Many members of the TAG, and frankly myself as well,
have wanted more treatment of CSS.  I believe all of your points have been
inserted, except for the point about deployment feature by feature which I
didn't think needed mention.  I will also bring up the point about the venn
diagrams.  I have regularly proposed them for the doc, and I did write up
some material on xml.com a while ago that showed them,
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2006/12/20/a-theory-of-compatible-versions.html.  I
think myself and others are concerned about making the document any longer
than it currently is as we're trying very hard to get to closure.

Thanks again for the review.

Cheers,
Dave