Re: Alternative language versioning formalism

I've looked over your formalism and it looks... formal...  The question is
what to do with the proposed text and the finding.

Is your idea that most of your text goes into a section of the
compatibility-strategies document?

We certainly should spend some time talking about this at the f2f.

Stuart, can you add this as reading for the f2f versioning section?

Cheers,
Dave