From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 5:40 AM
To: Jon Ferraiolo; Richard Cohn
Cc: Marcos Caceres; Bill McCoy; Larry Masinter
Subject: Re: [widgets] Minutes from 30 October 2008 Voice Conference

Jon - thanks for your e-mail and contact information!

Richard - thanks for this information. Ideally, it would be best if Adobe would directly participate in our effort i.e. join the WebApps WG. If that isn't going to happen then we would appreciate any feedback Adobe has on our suite of Widgets specs [Widgets], with the top priority ATM being our Packaging and Configuration spec, latest Editor's Draft is:

 <http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/>

-Regards, Art

[Widgets] <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Main_Page#Widgets>