Re: URLs on iana.org, was: Draft minutes from TAG telcon of 2008-10-02

This is so twenty century...

I respect the IETF and everyting. However, if you need a good exmaple
of a tech organisation that has totally fallen behind current web
use, look no further.

//Stefan

--
<green/>bytes GmbH, Hafenweg 16, D-48155 Münster, Germany
Amtsgericht Münster: HRB5782