RE: lcsh.info RDFa SKOS and content negotiation - use of RDF-style # IDs in RDFa?

Hello Steven,

> I'm inclined to say "Well, of course", and I have to admit I
> still don't see the problem.

Dan's question roughtly was, "Is this an Ok way to name the concept?" with an implicit.. so that we can call it by the same name.

Your response was roughly, "...make the concept a blank node." ie. assert its existence, but don't give it a (global) name (which Pat Hayes also called you on).

How does not giving the concept a name solve Dan's problem?

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England