W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > October 2008

TAG Telcon Agenda for 2nd October 2008: abbreviatedURI-56; WS-* ; Content Transformation Guidlines LC Review Req; httpRedirection-57; passwordInTheClear-52; tagSoupIntegration-54; TAG@TPAC

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:49:30 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <233101CD2D78D64E8C6691E90030E5C81B6CF1AF34@GVW1120EXC.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The TAG's weekly telcon agenda at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly has been updated for our meeting on 2nd October.

A snapshot is available at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/10/02-agenda and as plain text below.

Regards

Stuart Williams

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

================================================================================

             Agenda of 2nd October 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/

   [Approx time plan: Items 1-7 ~45mins; Items 9-10 ~45min]
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Norm (please confirm)
          + Roll call -- Regrets: none on record.
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
               o Pending Action Items: Propose to Close without
                 discussion
                    # [11]ACTION-166 on Tim Berners-Lee And Dan to
                      resolve the fact that GRDDL does not define a set
                      of triples to be derived from an arbitrary URI
                      (i.e. from the namespace document?) due
                      2008-07-02 pending review
                    # [12]ACTION-174 on Stuart Williams to Encourage
                      discussion of proposal around http://xri.net/ or
                      http://boeing.com.xri.net or http://xri/ or
                      http://boeing.com.xri/ in www-tag  due 2008-09-30
                      pending review
          + Approval of Minutes from previous telcon [13]11th September
            2008
          + Future Regrets:  None on record
          + Next Telcon: Propose 9th Oct 2008; Chair: Stuart; Scribe:
            DaveO > Jonathan > Henry
    2. F2F Minutes
          + Status update Re:- [14]request to scribes
    3. Issue [15]abbreviatedURI-56 (ISSUE-56)
          + Related Action Items:
               o [16]ACTION-170 on Noah Mendelsohn to Coordinate
                 response to CURIE last call (with help from Ashok) -
                 due 2008-09-04, open
                    # Most recent [17]draft from Noah and [18]thread
                      (3x lgtm/ship-it; [19]comments from JAR) (member
                      visible)
    4. Responding to WS-*inquiry :
          + Related Action Items:
               o [20]ACTION-171 on Dan Connolly to coordinate response
                 regarding WS-* inquiry from PLH - due 2008-09-04, open
    5. Responding to "Content Transformation Guidelines" LC Review
       [21]request:
          + Related Action Items:
               o [22]ACTION-173 on Norman Walsh to review "Content
                 Transformation Guidelines" and suggest whether the TAG
                 should provide an official comment - due 2008-09-09,
                 open
    6. Issue [23]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57)
          + Related Action Items:
               o [24]ACTION-153 -- Dan Connolly to report problem with
                 base URI design in draft-nottingham-http-link-header
                 -- due 2008-05-27 pending review [25]DONE]
    7. Issue [26]passwordsInTheClear-52 (ISSUE-52)
          + Related Action Items
               o [27]ACTION-150 on David Orchard to Finish refs etc on
                 passwords in the clear finding - due 2008-05-27,
                 pending review [DONE]
          + [28]Current Draft Finding (updated during F2F)
               o Review Changes
               o Next Steps
    8. Issue [29]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + Related Action Items
               o [30]ACTION-7 on Tim Berners-Lee: draft a position
                 regarding extensibility of HTML and the role of the
                 validator for consideration by the TAG - due
                 2008-09-23 - open
               o [31]ACTION-145 on Tim Berners-Lee: Add public prose
                 around his slides at the AC meeting to make the case
                 for extensiblity and flexible XML - due 2008-06-26 -
                 open
               o [32]ACTION-179 on Stuart Williams: Contact HTML WG
                 chairs about TPAC possibilities... spec
                 modularization, etc. - due 2008-10-02 - pending review
          + Follow-up discussion from F2F (see [33]F2F agenda for more
            pointers)
               o Modularity of the HTML 5 spec.
               o Embedding of HTML in other languages - embedding of
                 other languages in HTML (extensibility)
               o [34]Treatment of URLs in the HTML5 specification.
               o [35]Content-type determination - related to TAG issue
                 [36]contentTypeOverride-24, recently [37]reopened.
    9. TAG@TPAC
          + Meetings with other WGs
          + Plenary Day Participation.
   10. Action Item Review
          + [38]Overdue Action Items
   11. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/10/02-agenda
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/166
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/174
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/09/11-minutes
     [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Sep/0145
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/56
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/170
     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Sep/0099
     [18] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Sep/thread#msg99
     [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Sep/0114
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/171
     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Aug/0001
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/173
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/153
     [25] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2008AprJun/0596
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/52
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/150
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52-20080925
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/7
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/145
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/179
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/09/f2fkc-agenda
     [34] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#urls
     [35] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#content-type-sniffing
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/24
     [37] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Sep/0004
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.3 $ of $Date: 2008/10/01 17:43:36 $
Received on Wednesday, 1 October 2008 17:53:24 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:07 GMT