W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > November 2008

TAG Telcn Agenda, 6th Nov 2008: Content Transformation Guidelines; urnsAndRegistries-50; Webarch and WS; tagSoupIntegration-54; uriBasedPackageAccess-61; TPAC Followup; F2F Planning.

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:57:48 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <233101CD2D78D64E8C6691E90030E5C81B6E664A5C@GVW1120EXC.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The TAG telcon weekly agenda at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly has been updated for our meeting on 6th November 2008.

Static snapshots are available at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/11/06-agenda and as plain text below.

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
===============================================================================

            Agenda of 6th November 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Jonathan
          + Roll call -- Regrets: none on record
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
               o Pending Action Items: Propose to Close without
                 discussion
                    # [11]ACTION-185 on Norman Walsh: Review the GPNs
                      and try to put them in the buckets on an email
                      thread. - due 2008-10-16 - pending review
                      [12]DONE]
                    # [13]ACTION-186 on Jonathan Rees to Review the
                      current CURIE editors draft against the changes
                      requested by the TAG and inform the group of his
                      disposition. - due 2008-10-23, pending review
                      [14]DONE]
          + Approval of Minutes from previous telcon [15]16th Oct may
            need more work prior to approval]
          + Future Regrets: None on record
          + Next Telcon: Propose 13th Nov 2008;
            Chair: Stuart; Scribe: Noah > Dan > Ashok
    2. Responding to "Content Transformation Guidelines" LC Review
       [16]request:
          + Related Action Items:
               o [17]ACTION-173 on Norman Walsh to Review "Content
                 Transformation Guidelines" and suggest whether the TAG
                 should provide an official comment - due 2008-10-16,
                 open
    3. Issue [18]urnsAndRegistries-50 (ISSUE-50)
          + OASIS XRI TC have surfaced their "[19]XRI as relative URI"
            proposal - early feedback is sought (see [20]timeline).
    4. Web Architecture and Web Services Activity
          + Discussion of possible TAG concensus positions wrt [21]AWWW
            and elements of [22]WS Activity proposal (member-only)
               o Related discussion [23]discussion thread on
                 [24]tag@w3.org (member only)
    5. Issue tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + Related Action Items:
               o [25]ACTION-7 on Tim Berners-Lee: draft a position
                 regarding extensibility of HTML and the role of the
                 validator for consideration by the TAG - due
                 2008-09-23 - open
               o [26]ACTION-145 on Tim Berners-Lee: Add public prose
                 around his slides at the AC meeting to make the case
                 for extensiblity and flexible XML - due 2008-06-26 -
                 open
               o [27]ACTION-188 on Dan Connolly: Investigate the
                 URL/IRI/Larry Masinter possible resolution of the
                 URL/HTML5 issue. - due 2008-10-31 - open
          + Other follow-up from [28]TPAC meeting with HTML-WG and
            panel sessions?
               o Embedding and Embedability
               o Content-type determination - related to
                 [29]contentTypeOverride-24 (ISSUE-24)
    6. Issue [30]uriBasedPackageAccess-61 (ISSUE-61)
          + Related Action Items:
               o  [31]ACTION-187 on Dan Connolly: Talk with TimBL about
                 install-time names for widgets - due 2008-10-27 - open
                 [CONTINUE]
          + Recent discussion threads [32]#1 and [33]#2 on
            [34]www-tag@w3.org
          + Other follow-up from [35]TPAC meeting with Webapps WG?
    7. TPAC Follow-up
          + Any other follow-up discussion from TPAC?
    8. Dec F2F - Call for Agenda Items
          + F2F scheduled [36]Tue-Thu 9-11 Dec 2008 (Regrets: Norm;
            Raman (likely); Dave (possible))
    9. Action Item Review
          + [37]Overdue Action Items
   10. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/11/06-agenda
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/185
     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Oct/0096
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/186
     [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Oct/0106.html
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2008/10/16-tagmem-minutes
     [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Aug/0001
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/173
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
     [19] http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriAsRelativeUri
     [20] http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriAsRelativeUri#head-5eb45985c488d3a13645ff1bf15ee62b5cbdbead
     [21] http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2008/08/ws/ws-activity-proposal
     [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Oct/thread#msg126
     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/7
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/145
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/188
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/10/tpac
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/24
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/61
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/187
     [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Oct/thread#msg125
     [33] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Oct/thread#msg126
     [34] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/10/tpac
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/09/23-minutes#item02
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2008/11/05 10:52:14 $
Received on Wednesday, 5 November 2008 11:01:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:48:07 GMT