W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > May 2008

TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th May 2008: UrnsAndRegistries-50; passwordInTheClear-52; tagSoupIntegration-54; XMLVersioning-41

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:00:11 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <233101CD2D78D64E8C6691E90030E5C82CB41986@GVW1120EXC.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly has been updated for our meeting on 29th May 2008.

Snapshots are available at http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/29-agenda and as plain text below.

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

================================================================================

              Agenda of 29th May 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Ashok
          + Roll call -- None recorded
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
          + Approval of Minutes from previous telcon [11]15th May
            (missed doing this at the F2F)
          + Next Telcon: Propose 5th June 2008; Chair: Stuart; Scribe:
            Jonathan
          + Future Regrets: 12th June: TimBL
    2. News/New Items (10 mins)
          + New Drafts:
               o Last Calls; First Drafts;
               o W3C publications; non-W3C Publications
          + News Items
          + Conferences
    3. Issue [12]UrnsAndRegistries-50 (ISSUE-50)
          + Any follow-up discussion subsequent to our [13]posting?
    4. Issue [14]passwordsinTheClear-52 (ISSUE-52)
          + Related Action Items
               o [15]ACTION-150 on David Orchard to Finish refs etc on
                 passwords in the clear finding - due 2008-05-27, open
          + [16]Current draft finding.
               o Are we done?
               o Call for review?
    5. Issue [17]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + Distributed Extensibility
               o Related Action Items:
                    # [18]ACTION-145 on Tim Berners-Lee to Add public
                      prose around his slides at the AC meeting to make
                      the case for extensiblity and flexible XML, due
                      29 May - due 2008-05-26, open
          + ARIA Implementation
               o Status check - Henry
                    # Understanding of DOM interactions
                    # Understanding of CSS interactions
                    # Feedback arising from [19]email and [20]analysis
          + [21]HTML5 Request for TAG Review
               o Suggest we review the list in the message - organise
                 coarse grain and fine grain questions - focus on
                 coarse grain first.
    6. Issue [22]XMLVersioning-41 (ISSUE-41)
          + Open Action Item review:
            Related Action Items
               o [23]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to Incorporate the NVDL
                 text into the findings. - due 2008-05-15, open
               o [24]ACTION-109 on T.V. Raman to Review
                 compatibility-strategies section 3, 4, 5 due
                 2008-04-10 - due 2008-04-04, open
               o [25]ACTION-133 on David Orchard to Ask raman what he
                 thinks should be done wrt css versioning - due
                 2008-04-17, open
               o [26]ACTION-146 on Norman Walsh to Review 2008-05-13
                 versioning draft - due 2008-05-26, open
               o [27]ACTION-147 on Noah Mendelsohn to Review 2008-05-13
                 versioning draft - due 2008-05-26, open
               o [28]ACTION-148 on Jonathan Rees to see if he can
                 develop a formal basis for the definition of
                 extensibility, possibly including definitions of
                 forwards/backwards compatibility - due 2008-05-26,
                 open
               o [29]ACTION-149 on Henry S. Thompson to Henry to help
                 Jonathan with ACTION-148 - due 2008-05-26, open
               o [30]ACTION-158 on Jonathan Rees to Write up thoughts
                 on versioning and share with the group - due
                 2008-05-28, open
               o [31]ACTION-159 on David Orchard to Update
                 compatibility strategies document in response to f2f
                 discussion - due 2008-05-28, open
    7. Action Item Review
          + [32]Overdue Action Items and [33]Summary
    8. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/29-agenda
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/15-minutes
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/issues/50
     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008May/0078
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/52
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/150
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52-20080520
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/issues/54
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/145
     [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008May/0035
     [20] http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/05/syntax_for_aria_costbenefit_an.html
     [21] http://www.w3.org/mid/Pine.LNX.4.62.0805212054210.12907@hixie.dreamhostps.com
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/issues/41
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/109
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/133
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/146
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/147
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/148
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/149
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/158
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/159
     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2008/05/28 16:00:49 $
Received on Wednesday, 28 May 2008 16:05:39 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:57 GMT