RE: [widgets] Widgets URI scheme

> Why not adopt the convention that one just continues with a slash?
>
> http://example.com/widgets/2007/blink-01.zip/contents/chrome/js/blink.js

How would you make it work client side, such that having retrieved and cached a representation of http://example.com/widgets/2007/blink-01.zip
the client would know to look inside that cached page for 'contents/chrome/js/blink.js'.

URI being opaque at the client, what is the client side trigger for that behaviour?

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN