Re: Invitation to the TAG to provide feedback on HTML5

Anna - you dont need to explain ARIA  to me;-)

However I assert that from an authoring perspective it is simply
bizarre to have to say the same thing differently in different
contexts. Web users should not have to take history lessons in
how the Web was kluged

--
Best Regards,
--raman