Re: Invitation to the TAG to provide feedback on HTML5

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:38:38 +0100
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Ian Hickson wrote:

> It has come to my attention that the TAG prefers explicit requests for
> review rather than considering itself invited along with everyone else
> when a public draft is written,

Well, we're happy to look at specific architectural issues in
any work-in-progress in and around W3C, but otherwise,
we don't expect anything beyond being invited along
with everyone else. And we don't typically review specs --
especially specs as large as the HTML 5 draft --
unless we're aware of architectural issues.

Anyone who sees any specific architectural issues in the HTML 5
spec will please let us know.