W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > May 2008

RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 1st May 2008: tagSoupIntegration-54; UrnsAndRegistries-50; passwordsInTheClear-52; abbreviatedURIs-56

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:49:54 -0700
Message-ID: <BEBB9CBE66B372469E93FFDE3EDC493E01BC0A07@repbex01.amer.bea.com>
To: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>, <www-tag@w3.org>

I'd like to add a quick agenda item to discuss another rev of the
versioning finding based upon current feedback, in time for the f2f.

Cheers,
Dave 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: www-tag-request@w3.org [mailto:www-tag-request@w3.org] 
> On Behalf Of Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)
> Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:15 AM
> To: www-tag@w3.org WG
> Subject: TAG Telcon Agenda for 1st May 2008: 
> tagSoupIntegration-54; UrnsAndRegistries-50; 
> passwordsInTheClear-52; abbreviatedURIs-56
> 
> 
> The TAG's weekly telcon agenda, 
> <http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly>, has been updated for 
> our meeting on 1st May.
> 
> Static snapshots are available as plain text (below) and at 
> <http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/01-agenda>.
> 
> regards
> 
> Stuart Williams
> --
> Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, 
> Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England 
> ==============================================================
> ==================
> 
>                Agenda of 1st May 2008 TAG teleconference
> 
>    Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
>    Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
>    archive
>     1. Convene
>           + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Noah
>           + Roll call -- Regrets:
>           + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
>           + Propose approval of minutes from [11]17th April 2008
>           + Next Telcon: Propose 8th May 2008; Chair: Stuart; Scribe:
>             Henry
>           + Future Regrets: None on record.
>     2. Issue [12]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
>           + Related Actions Items:
>                o [13]ACTION-7 on Dan Connolly to Work with Olivier and
>                  Tim to draft a position regarding extensibility of
>                  HTML and the role of the validator for consideration
>                  by the TAG - open [CONTINUE]
>                o [14]ACTION-132 on Tim Berners-Lee to Draft to a
>                  stronger piece outlining when the ARIA approach would
>                  not be practical - [CONTINUE]
>           + ARIA host-language embedding
>                o What questions or comments do the TAG have about
>                  [15]WAI-ARIA host language implementation approaches?
>                o Discuss [16]draft position arising from Noah's
>                  [17]ACTION-131
>                  Related Resources:
>                     # [18]Background from Al Gilman
>                     # Follow up from  [19]TimBL and [20]Al's response
>                     # Follow up from [21]DanC and [22]Al's response
>                       with pointers.
>                     # [23]Summary from Michael Cooper and [24]email
>           + Namespace Support in Browsers (IE-8) [scheduled discussion
>             at Henry's request]
>                o Related Action Items
>                     # [25]ACTION-123 on David Orchard to Send pointers
>                       to MS and Ruby Namespace proposals - due
>                       2008-03-20, pending review DONE [26]via email
>                       and  Blog]
>                o "[27]Improved Namespace Support" in IE-8 Beta 1
>                o Related DaveO Blog entries [28]#1 and [29]#2.
>     3. Issue [30]UrnsAndRegistries-50 (ISSUE-50)
>           + Related Action Items
>                o [31]ACTION-33 on Henry S. Thompson to revise
>                  URNsAndRegistries-50 finding in response to F2F
>                  discussion - due 2008-02-21, open [CONTINUE]
>                o [32]ACTION-121 on Henry S. Thompson to HT to 
> draft TAG
>                  input to review of draft ARK RFC - due 2008-03-06,
>                  open [CONTINUE]
>                o [33]ACTION-124 on Norman Walsh to Review XRI response
>                  to our questions - due 2008-03-20, open [MOVE TO
>                  WITHDRAW]
>                o [34]ACTION-125 on Stuart Williams to Review XRI
>                  response to our questions - due 2008-03-20, pending
>                  review
>                  [DONE] [35]review posted
>           + Discuss [36]XRI TC response to W3C TAG Comments on XRI
>             Resolution 2.0
>           + "[37]Public Review of Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI)
>             Resolution V 2.0 - 15 day review" forwarded by [38]DaveO.
>     4. Issue [39]passwordsinTheClear-52 (ISSUE-52)
>           + Related Action Items
>                o [40]ACTION-134 on David Orchard to Ask security
>                  context about the exact breakage of digest - due
>                  2008-04-17, open
>                o [41]ACTION-135 on David Orchard to Make the change to
>                  passwords MUST NOT be sent in the clear - due
>                  2008-04-17, [42]DONE]
>           + [43]Current draft finding.
>                o Need to request review from WSC-WG, others?
>     5. Issue [44]abbreviatedURI-56s (ISSUE-56)
>           + Related Action Items
>                o None
>           + We have received a response to TAG comments on "[45]CURIE
>             Syntax 1.0"
>                o [46]XHTML2 WG Response to 'general' comments
>                o [47]XHTML2 WG Response to 'specific' comments
>           + [48]Current WD
>     6. Bristol F2F Agenda
>           + [49]Request for Agenda Items
>     7. Any other business
>      _________________________________________________________
> 
>       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
>       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
>       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
>       [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
>       [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
>       [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
>      [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/01-agenda
>      [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/04/17-tagmem-minutes
>      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
>      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/7
>      [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/132
>      [15] 
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-wai-aria-20080204/#implementation
>      [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Apr/0013
>      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/131
>      [18] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0087
>      [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0101
>      [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0028
>      [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0031
>      [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0069
>      [23] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/aria-implementation
>      [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Apr/0006
>      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/123
>      [26] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0039
>      [27] 
> http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?Pr
> ojectName=ie8whitepapers&ReleaseId=573
>      [28] 
> http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2008/03/06/namespaces_in_ie_8_beta_1
>      [29] 
> http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2008/03/13/namespaces_in_htm
> l_readings
>      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
>      [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
>      [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/121
>      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/124
>      [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/125
>      [35] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Mar/0079
>      [36] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0104
>      [37] 
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200803/msg00019.html
>      [38] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0029
>      [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/52
>      [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/134
>      [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/135
>      [42] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Apr/0250
>      [43] 
> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52-20080421
>      [44] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/56
>      [45] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-curie-20071126/
>      [46] 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0071
>      [47] 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Apr/0072
>      [48] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-curie-20080402/
>      [49] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Apr/0062
> 
> 
>     Stuart Williams for TAG
>     $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2008/04/29 16:26:41 $
> 
> 
Received on Thursday, 1 May 2008 03:51:01 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:56 GMT