W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > March 2008

TAG Telcon Agenda: 13th March 2008: webApplicationState-60; tagSoupIntegration-54; UrnsAndRegistries-50; httpRedirections-57

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:16:12 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <9674EA156DA93A4F855379AABDA4A5C6119ECF334C@G5W0277.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The TAG weekly telcon agenda has been updated for our meeting on 13th March 2008

        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

Static snapshots are available as plain text (below) and at:

        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/03/13-agenda

Regrets and unforseen absense mean that we make less progress on items than I would like, however we will make the best with TAG members that are able to attend and carry forward things that we are unable to discuss.

Best regards

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
================================================================================

             Agenda of 13th March 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Noah (TBC) (Alt: Ashok or Jonathan)
          + Roll call -- Regrets: Henry, [10]TimBL, [11]Ashok
            (possible), Raman (possible)
          + Agenda Review - [12]this agenda
          + Approval of minutes from [13]21st Feb 2008
          + Next Telcon: Propose 20th March 2008; Chair: Stuart; Scribe
            Jonathan
          + Future Regrets: None on record
    2. F2F Reflections
          + Any feedback/observations wrt to F2F: Agenda; Meeting
            discipline etc.
    3. Issue [14]webApplicationState-60 (ISSUE-60)
          + Related Action Items
               o [15]ACTION-91 on T.V. Raman to Write a finding about
                 the current state of application state management on
                 the web. - due 2008-02-18, open [CONTINUE]
               o [16]ACTION-105 on T.V. Raman to Send email about
                 growth of context dependence in URI interpretation -
                 due 2008-03-04, open [DISCUSS]
               o [17]ACTION-118 on T.V. Raman to Call for review of
                 "Usage Patterns For Client-Side URL parameters" draft
                 finding after collecting any input for a week - due
                 2008-03-06, open [CONTINUE]
               o [18]ACTION-119 on Henry S. Thompson to S. review of
                 "Usage Patterns For Client-Side URL parameters" ,
                 preferably this week - due 2008-03-06, open [DISCUSS]
               o [19]ACTION-120 on Dan Connolly to Review of "Usage
                 Patterns For Client-Side URL parameters" , preferably
                 this week - due 2008-03-06, open [DISCUSS]
          + Review of "[20]Usage Patterns For Client-Side URL
            parameters"
               o Complete walk-through started at F2F
               o Review next steps: anticipated reviews and
                 publication.
    4. Issue [21]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + Related Actions Items:
               o [22]ACTION-7 on Dan Connolly to Work with Olivier and
                 Tim to draft a position regarding extensibility of
                 HTML and the role of the validator for consideration
                 by the TAG - due 2008-03-07, open [CONTINUE]
          + ARIA host-language embedding
               o Discuss [23]response from Al Gilman
    5. Issue [24]UrnsAndRegistries-50 (ISSUE-50)
          + Related Action Items
               o [25]ACTION-33 on Henry S. Thompson to revise
                 URNsAndRegistries-50 finding in response to F2F
                 discussion - due 2008-02-21, open [CONTINUE]
               o [26]ACTION-121 on Henry S. Thompson to HT to draft TAG
                 input to review of draft ARK RFC - due 2008-03-06,
                 open [CONTINUE]
          + Discuss [27]XRI TC response to W3C TAG Comments on XRI
            Resolution 2.0
    6. Issue [28]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57)
          + Related Action Items
               o [29]ACTION-101 on Dan Connolly to , Tim to produce
                 Visio diagram to send to Leo - due 2008-02-21, closed
               o [30]ACTION-117 on Tim Berners-Lee to Convey to the
                 authors of the SWEO group the TAG's resolution - due
                 2008-03-06, open [STATUS]
               o [31]ACTION-122 on Jonathan Rees to Call for interest
                 in www-tag (among other places) in
                 link-header-or-something-like-it, pending review
                 [32]DONE]
          + Discussion of "[33]Some thoughts on resources, information
            resources and representations" from [34]Noah
               o Held over from possible F2F discussion.
    7. Any other businesss
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Feb/0025
     [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Mar/0030
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/03/13-agenda
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/02/21-minutes
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/91
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/105
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/118
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/119
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/120
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/hash-in-url
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/7
     [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0028
     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/121
     [27] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0104
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/101
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/117
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/122
     [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0024
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/02/RepresentationResources
     [34] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0083


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2008/03/12 17:09:59 $
Received on Wednesday, 12 March 2008 17:19:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:53 GMT