Re: AWWW 'somewhat unrealistic' -- Google

T.V Raman wrote:

> Let's not make the mistake of equating the opinion of any one
> individual to that of a large, 15,000+ company -- that would only
> be to the detriment of all.

In which case, could you do anything to help outsiders understand who
Ian is referring to in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-geolocation/2008Jun/0077.html
when he writes 'we'?

"Here's Google's feedback", "We don't think", " we have the following
comments", "We think" x2, "We believe", "We do not like", "We are not
sure", "We do not believe", "We believe", "we think", "We think", "We
think" ... "Ian Hickson, on behalf of Google".

Would it be more accurate (grammar aside) to read "Ian" for "we"?

cheers,

Dan

--
http://danbri.org/