Re: Creating Catalog of W3C's XML Schemata

Forgive me if I missed something but I haven't received a reply to my
earlier inquiry to the TAG nor do I see this discussed in recent TAG
meeting minutes.

Link to original full message, short excerpt below.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Apr/0257.html

Ted Guild <ted@w3.org> writes:
[]
> This topic came up as part of a recent Staff Project Review where
> Tim suggested the question of whether or not to make a catalog
> available of W3C's various DTD/schemata should be brought to the TAG
> to decide.  The Systems and Communications Teams would discuss
> further how to carry it out should the decision be affirmative.
>
> W3C could also work to persuade various Operating System providers to
[]

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team