TAG Telcon cancelled this week (was RE: TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda: 17th July 2008: contentTypeOverride-24; tagSoupIntegration-54; urnsAndregistries-50)

For those that missed the mention embedded in another thread, I have cancelled this weeks TAG telcon having received regrets from participants that take us below a critical mass to meet effectively.

Business scheduled for this week will be carried forward our planned meeting for 24th July.

It is also worth mentioning that, due to individual summer plans, our next meeting after 24th July is planned for 21st Aug.

BR

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England