[XRI] RE: Boeing XRI Use Cases

Hello John,

> We have some momentum established please lets not lose it.
>
> I eagerly await the TAG's feedback from its call on this Thursday.

Much as I would like to oblige, unfortunately the summer vacation period is
starting to kick-in, and after a cascade of regrets (6 out of 10) I
no-longer have critical mass for the TAG to meet this week. I am hopeful of
a meeting next week (24th) though I already have regrets on record from 3
members - we have also cancelled out regular meetings on 31/7, 7/8 and 14/8
and I expect us to resume a mostly normal meeting pattern on 21/8.

I know that is not what you want to hear... Drummond and I have exchanged a
few emails off-list, and I think that we think that the most/only way to
maintain some momentum through the summer is to email discussuion on this
list - it would be helpful to folks that either explicitly want to tune in
or out of this discussion if subject lines could contain a marker, say
"[XRI]" (hmmm... somewhat ironic) so that folks can filter their mail
accordingly.

I think that, given unsynchronised lapse of attention for periods ranging
from 1-4 weeks, finding someone that would be willing to provide balanced
summary of discussion over the summer might be useful around mid-Aug (that's
just me thinking aloud without particular expectations).

Best regards

Stuart Williams
co-chair W3C TAG
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12
1HN