W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > January 2008

RE: TAG Telcon Agenda for 31st January 2008: 2008 F2F Schedule; tagSoupIntegration-54; contentTypeOverride-24;passwordsInTheClear-52;Vancouver F2F.

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:41:56 +0000
To: "ashok.malhotra@oracle.com" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <9674EA156DA93A4F855379AABDA4A5C61195001B53@G5W0277.americas.hpqcorp.net>

Hello Ashok,

Let's pick that up under items 2, not to resolve a change - that's close to non-terminating without a concrete proposal to focus on, but to gauge how possible that might be.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ashok malhotra [mailto:ashok.malhotra@oracle.com]
> Sent: 30 January 2008 17:26
> To: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)
> Cc: www-tag@w3.org
> Subject: Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 31st January 2008: 2008
> F2F Schedule; tagSoupIntegration-54;
> contentTypeOverride-24;passwordsInTheClear-52;Vancouver F2F.
>
> I'll be on the call tomorrow but I have a standing call at
> the same time.
> I'm wondering if we could consider changing the day/time of
> the telcon.
> Ashok
>
> Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) wrote:
>
> >The weekly TAG telcon agenda at:
> >
> >        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly
> >
> >has been updated for our meeting on 31st January 2008.
> Static snapshots
> >are available as plain text (below) and at:
> >
> >        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/01/31-agenda
> >
> >Regards
> >
> >Stuart Williams
> >--
> >Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road,
> Bracknell, Berks
> >RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England
> >
> >=============================================================
> ==========
> >========
> >
> >               Agenda of 31st January TAG teleconference
> >
> >   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
> >   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
> >   archive
> >    1. Convene
> >          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Norm
> >          + Roll call -- Regrets: Dave Orchard (partial)
> >          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
> >               o Pending Action Items: Propose to Close without
> >                 discussion
> >                    # [11]ACTION-95 on Dan Connolly to Ask
> SWEO working
> >                      group for one week extension for
> review of their
> >                      document - pending review
> >                      [12]DONE]
> >                    # [13]ACTION-96 on Norman Walsh to Review latest
> >                      draft with respect in particular to his earlier
> >                      comments - pending review
> >                      [14]DONE] see also [15]email to SWEO
> >          + Approval of minutes from [16]17th Jan 2008
> >          + Next Telcon: Propose 7th February 2008; Chair: Stuart;
> >            Scribe Dave
> >          + Future Regrets: None on record
> >    2. TAG Election
> >          + Welcome new and returning TAG participants - results
> >            [17]announced
> >          + Discussion: interests and directions
> >    3. 2008 F2F Schedule
> >          + Spring and Summer Proposals:
> >               o Spring: 19th-21st May 2008 (Mon-Wed), Bristol UK,
> >                 hosted by HP Labs, Bristol (Stuart)
> >               o Summer: 23rd-25th September 2008 (Tue-Thu), Kansas
> >                 City, USA, hosted by W3C (DanC)
> >          + Favourable [18]WBS poll responses (TAG only).
> >          + chair formally proposes both meetings.
> >    4. Issue [19]tagSoupIntegration-54 and [20]contentTypeOverride-24
> >       (ISSUE-54 and ISSUE-24)
> >          + Related Action Items - None
> >          + "Use of Meta tags to trigger standards-compliant
> rendering
> >            in browsers" see [21]email from Noah
> >          + Related Resources
> >               o [22]"Compatibility and IE8" article by Chris Wilson
> >               o [23]"Beyond DOCTYPE: Web Standards, Forward
> >                 Compatibility, and IE8" by Aaron Gustafson
> >               o [24]"Authoritative Metadata" TAG finding.
> >    5. Issue [25]passwordsInTheClear-52 (ISSUE-52)
> >          + Related Action Items
> >               o [26]ACTION-85 on David Orchard to Produce another
> >                 draft of Passwords in the Clear finding, based on
> >                 comments from 15 November telcon, publish it and
> >                 invite comment - pending review
> >                 [27]DONE] see [28]updated version also [29]here
> >    6. Vancouver F2F Agenda Request for Agenda Items
> >          + The chair would like to be able to anticipate
> what items we
> >            would like to be able to discuss at our coming F2F. Some
> >            possibilities:
> >               o [30]xmlFunctions-34: [31]ACTION-90
> >               o [32]XMLVersioning-41: [33]ACTION-38, [34]ACTION-73
> >               o [35]schemeProtocol-49:
> >               o [36]UrnsAnd Registries-50: [37]ACTION-33
> >               o [38]webApplicationState-60: [39]ACTION-91
> >               o [40]WebArch Vol. 2 (invisible in IE6!)
> >               o [41]AWWSW...
> >               o Others...
> >          + [42]February F2F logistics page available
> >    7. Any other business??
> >     _________________________________________________________
> >
> >      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
> >      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
> >      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
> >      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
> >      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
> >      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
> >     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/01/31-agenda
> >     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/95
> >     [12]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sweo-ig/2008Jan/0038
> >     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/96
> >     [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jan/0067
> >     [15]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sweo-ig/2008Jan/0070
> >     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/01/17-minutes
> >     [17] http://www.w3.org/News/2008#item9
> >     [18]
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34270/TAG2008F2FDecisions/results
> >     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
> >     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/24
> >     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jan/0070
> >     [22]
> http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2008/01/21/compatibility-and-ie8.aspx
> >     [23] http://alistapart.com/articles/beyonddoctype
> >     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mime-respect
> >     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/52
> >     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/85
> >     [27] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jan/0068
> >     [28]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2008Jan/att-00
87/passwordsInTheClear-52-20080124.html
> >     [29]
> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52-20080124.html
> >     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/34
> >     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/90
> >     [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
> >     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/38
> >     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/73
> >     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/49
> >     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
> >     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
> >     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/60
> >     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/91
> >     [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/05/webarch2-outline.html
> >     [41] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-awwsw
> >     [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/02/28-logistics
> >
> >
> >    Stuart Williams for TAG
> >    $Revision: 1.5 $ of $Date: 2008/01/30 15:34:42 $
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> All the best, Ashok
>
Received on Wednesday, 30 January 2008 18:44:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:51 GMT