Updated passwords in the clear

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:10:22 -0800
To: <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi all,
I've updated the passwords in the clear finding[1].  I had an eclipse
malfunction so I can't do checkins, so for now the resource is
www-archive rather than in the tag doc space.
I did some cleanup on the document and a few things that seemed a bit
more than the scope of what we had discussed previously.
Norm (or anybody else) any chance of doing an HTML diff on the previous