RE: New Draft of TAG Finding "The Self-Describing Web"

I reviewed this in preparation for the F2F meeting.  Overall very good
and we should finish this off.

I still have problems with the RDF uber-alles statement of "RDF [RDF]
plays an important and distinguished role as the preferred technology
for creating self-describing Web data resources".  I disagree with the
"preferred" part.  Ironic that this assertion came right after you
showed how Atom was supporting self-describing Web data resources".

A few minor editorial points:
- "making available as Web representations of each such URI the
information needed to dynamically interpret the information in the
instance " I found a bit difficult to parse
- I found the "good practice" inside the Good Practice a bit strange.  I
think you did it for extract purposes, but I'd prefer to have the good
practice only once.

Cheers,
Dave