Re: New Draft TAG Finding "Passwords in the clear"

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:30:39 -0500
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Thanks, Dave.  I have a couple of editorial comments

--------------
Abstract:

"The principle advice described" -> The >principal< advice described

--------------
Automatic Protection by User agent:

"It is tempting to build user agents that refuse to send sensitive data in
the clear, or to warn users."

I think this sentence parses ambiguously.  Is it "(tempting to build user
agents that refuse to send sensitive data in the clear) or to warn users"
or is it "tempting to (build user agents that refuse to send sensitive
data in the clear or to warn users)".

--------------

I hope these are helpful.  I think I'm OK with the overall content, though
hope to find time for a more careful reading before the F2F.  Thanks.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street