Re: On the context sensitivity of the QName Schema Datatype

AFAIR, Dan did not say that it was contradictory merely that it was
different from other datatypes
in that the lexical-to-value mapping is context dependent.   And Dan is
right, it is context dependent but I dont consider
that a problem.

I'm wondering what our friends in Schema would say if we requested a
CURIE datatype.
There are clearly problems with the syntax which need to be addressed.
But would they warm to the semantics?

Ashok

--
All the best, Ashok