Re: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider.

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:58:00 -0500
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>, Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org>
To: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>

On Feb 6, 2008, at 8:11 AM, Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) wrote:
> Worth Doing?

I think Resource-description: (or equivalent) is worth doing, and I
would be willing to devote time to making it happen. Clearly it needs
to be vetted a bit more, but I think the idea shows a remarkable
level of support so far, so signs are good.

I would also be willing to devote some time after it's published to
lobbying various organizations and communities to make interesting
use of it.