RE: Sketch of an idea to address widget/package addressing with fragID syntax and media-type defn.

Hello Art,

Surely that is a bit subjective. Folks creating widget packages are going to be tech savvy users and probably using tools that automate the process.

> -Regards, Art Barstow
>
> [1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets-reqs/#design>

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England