Re: Question about the On Linking Alternative Representations TAG Finding

Ted,

The whole argument is sort of scattered through the thread and I'm not
sure (doubt, actually) if all disagreements were resolved.

I suggest that if you want to take this forward, then you should draft
something (bullet points at least), put it online somewhere and ask
for comments.

I think a key points is that the document needs to make clear what it
is trying to achieve. A clarification of Web architecture? A
recommendation how to solve a particular problem using the modelling
primitives of the Web/HTTP? What are the technical requirements for a
solution?

It is also important to be extra-clear with terminology, as we have
seen in the thread. For best results, include a glossary ;-)

Best,
Richard