RE: Least Power, Deep Linking and Adobe Flash

Hi Noah and www-tag,

There's quite a bit of work going on in the area of improving
searchability of SWF and other content types, although I don't know the
technical details. I'm off on vacation for a few weeks, but if you need
more technical details, I'll try to find someone who can reply more
timely than I.

In general, though, a process for indexing objects needs to parse and
interpret each object; you can improve searchability by doing a better
job of parsing and interpreting what's there, but in some cases you also
need to annotate the material with additional information specifically
for searching.

Larry

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/swf_searchability.html