Re: Review of versioning strategies (ACTION-110)

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:03:49 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
/ Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| | I believe this review completes my ACTION-110. (I wonder if tracker
| | will notice.)
|
| Oh blast. I had the wrong URI squirreled away. Ignore that review, I'll
| start again with the 28 Mar draft.

Trying again:

I believe *this* review completes my ACTION-110. Well done, Dave, I
think the 28 March draft is much improved.

See http://a.nnotate.com/php/docnotes.php?d=2008-04-22&c=X1jcEq
or http://a.nnotate.com/docs/2008-04-22/X1jcEq/index.html

Apologies (again) for using this review as an opportunity to test
a.nnotate.com.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--