W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > April 2008

TAG Telcon Agenda for 17th April 2008: httpRedirections-57; tagSoupIntegration-54; UrnsAndRegistries-50

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:51:38 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Message-ID: <9674EA156DA93A4F855379AABDA4A5C611CE7DD713@G5W0277.americas.hpqcorp.net>

The TAG weekly telcon agenda at:

        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

has been updated for our meeting of 17th April. Static snapshots are available
as plain text (below) and at:

        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/04/17-agenda

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
===============================================================================

             Agenda of 17th April 2008 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: DanC
          + Roll call -- Regrets: Noah
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
               o Pending Action Items: Propose to Close without
                 discussion
                    # [11]ACTION-127 Henry, Norm, Dave -- revise
                      minutes from f2f with Jonathan's changes. [DONE]
          + Propose approval of minutes from [12]10th April 2008
          + Next Telcon: Propose 1st May 2008; Chair: Stuart; Scribe:
            Noah
          + Future Regrets: 24th April: TimBL, Stuart, DanC, Ashok,
            Raman;
    2. Issue [13]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57)
          + Related Action Items
               o [14]ACTION-116 on Tim Berners-Lee to Align the
                 tabulator internal vocabulary with the vocabulary in
                 the rules http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswDboothsRules,
                 getting changes to either as needed. - open [CONTINUE]
          + Uniform Access to Descriptions
               o Update on [15]use-case collection (Jonathan)
               o Next Steps (Jonathan)
    3. Issue [16]tagSoupIntegration-54 (ISSUE-54)
          + Related Actions Items:
               o [17]ACTION-7 on Dan Connolly to Work with Olivier and
                 Tim to draft a position regarding extensibility of
                 HTML and the role of the validator for consideration
                 by the TAG - open [CONTINUE]
               o [18]ACTION-132 on Tim Berners-Lee to Draft to a
                 stronger piece outlining when the ARIA approach would
                 not be practical - [CONTINUE]
               o [19]ACTION-136 on Dan Connolly to Liaise with michael
                 cooper on their expectations of the TAG - [DONE]
          + ARIA host-language embedding
               o What questions or comments do the TAG have about
                 [20]WAI-ARIA host language implementation approaches?
               o Discuss [21]draft position arising from Noah's
                 [22]ACTION-131
                 Related Resources:
                    # [23]Background from Al Gilman
                    # Follow up from  [24]TimBL and [25]Al's response
                    # Follow up from [26]DanC and [27]Al's response
                      with pointers.
                    # [28]Summary from Michael Cooper and [29]email
          + Namespace Support in Browsers (IE-8) [scheduled discussion
            at Henry's request]
               o Related Action Items
                    # [30]ACTION-123 on David Orchard to Send pointers
                      to MS and Ruby Namespace proposals - due
                      2008-03-20, pending review DONE [31]via email
                      and  Blog]
               o "[32]Improved Namespace Support" in IE-8 Beta 1
               o Related DaveO Blog entries [33]#1 and [34]#2.
    4. Issue [35]UrnsAndRegistries-50 (ISSUE-50)
          + Related Action Items
               o [36]ACTION-33 on Henry S. Thompson to revise
                 URNsAndRegistries-50 finding in response to F2F
                 discussion - due 2008-02-21, open [CONTINUE]
               o [37]ACTION-121 on Henry S. Thompson to HT to draft TAG
                 input to review of draft ARK RFC - due 2008-03-06,
                 open [CONTINUE]
               o [38]ACTION-124 on Norman Walsh to Review XRI response
                 to our questions - due 2008-03-20, open [MOVE TO
                 WITHDRAW]
               o [39]ACTION-125 on Stuart Williams to Review XRI
                 response to our questions - due 2008-03-20, pending
                 review
                 [DONE] [40]review posted
          + Discuss [41]XRI TC response to W3C TAG Comments on XRI
            Resolution 2.0
          + "[42]Public Review of Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI)
            Resolution V 2.0 - 15 day review" forwarded by [43]DaveO.
    5. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/04/17-agenda
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/127
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/04/10-minutes
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/116
     [15] http://esw.w3.org/topic/FindingResourceDescriptions#head-b56370d0538eaf7719b50449d249791b56b41893
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/7
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/132
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/136
     [20] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-wai-aria-20080204/#implementation
     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Apr/0013
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/131
     [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0087
     [24] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0101
     [25] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0028
     [26] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0031
     [27] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0069
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/aria-implementation
     [29] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Apr/0006
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/123
     [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0039
     [32] http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ProjectName=ie8whitepapers&ReleaseId=573
     [33] http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2008/03/06/namespaces_in_ie_8_beta_1
     [34] http://www.pacificspirit.com/blog/2008/03/13/namespaces_in_html_readings
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/50
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/121
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/124
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/125
     [40] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2008Mar/0079
     [41] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0104
     [42] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200803/msg00019.html
     [43] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Mar/0029


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.3 $ of $Date: 2008/04/16 14:52:33 $
Received on Wednesday, 16 April 2008 14:55:33 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:56 GMT