RE: namespaceDocument-8: What should a "namespace document" look like?

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:36:48 -0700
To: "Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM" <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>, "ht@inf.ed.ac.uk" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>, "Stuart Williams (skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com)" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
What is the status of the TAG's work on the namespaceDocument-8 issue [1]?

In particular what is the status of the draft finding entitled "Associating Resources with Namespaces" found at [2] which is dated Nov 2007.

I looked through back agendas and minutes before sending this message.  My search found a reference to the issue in the agenda for the TAG meeting on Feb 21, 2008 [3] but nothing appears about the issue in that meeting's minutes [4].  I apologize in advance if I missed a more recent reference to this issue.

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?type=1#namespaceDocument-8
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Feb/0079.html