Re: Uniform access to descriptions

Can I ask whether those interested in this issue feel that there is an
emerging consensus? If so, would anyone care to take a stab at a
timeline for an eventual resolution? If not, might it be worth setting
up an ad hoc telecon some time so we can discuss it?

I ask because POWDER is now working towards making a Last Call
announcement at the end of the month with a view to reaching CR before
we all disappear on summer holiday. It would clearly be advantageous if
we can have a clear idea of where the HTTP Link (or alternative
solution) is likely to be by then.

Thanks

Phil.

--