Re: reference needed - w3.org versioned documents

tor 2008-04-03 klockan 18:56 +0100 skrev Richard Cyganiak:

> On 3 Apr 2008, at 18:02, Jonathan Rees wrote:
> > The utility of httpRange-14 is significantly reduced as long as not
> > all minters of URIs for non-IRs adhere to it. I have no idea what
> > the penetration of httpRange-14 is, but my guess is that it is and
> > will remain low.
>
> Any backup for that guess?
>
> I'm pretty sure that everything shown in [1] adheres to it, and that's
> a quite significant part of the post-document Web.
>
> Best,
> Richard
>
> [1] http://richard.cyganiak.de/2007/10/lod/

I'm guessing the bubble size roughly corresponds to number of resources.

It would be interesting to think about what happens if you consider the
number of references to a single non-IR resource as a measure. I suppose
some big vocabularies (RDF, RDFS, DC, FOAF, etc) will be big. Which of
all those vocabularies conform to httpRange-14? I know currently DC does
not (though it plans to).

/Mikael

--
<mikael@nilsson.name>

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose