Re: Dereferencing HTTP URIs (redux?)

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:51:29 -0400
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Cc: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@yahoo-inc.com>, W3C-TAG <www-tag@w3.org>

Pat Hayes scripsit:

> If this is more or less right, I think that this way of *explaining*
> the decision might be helpful for many readers, as it makes the
> decision seem less arbitrary.  It was for me, at any rate.

Thank you; that is very well put.

There still remains the problem that it's fairly easy for Aunt Tillie
to create resources that return 200, but not at all easy to create ones
that return 303.

--
Yes, chili in the eye is bad, but so is your    John Cowan
ear.  However, I would suggest you wash your    cowan@ccil.org