W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > September 2007

RE: TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th September 2007: tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:10:22 +0100
Message-ID: <C4B3FB61F7970A4391A5C10BAA1C3F0DD34FC3@sdcexc04.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "W3C-TAG" <www-tag@w3.org>

Hello Noah,

I made it 'continue', though there is a link to your message on the
continue... because it has yet to make it onto a blog page (because we
are still trying to resolve a URI for the blog). I left it for possible
discussion because you may want to say what's changed.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England

> -----Original Message-----
> From: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com [mailto:noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com] 
> Sent: 05 September 2007 17:09
> To: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)
> Cc: W3C-TAG
> Subject: Re: TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th September 2007: 
> tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41
> 
> From the attached proposed agenda for the telcon of 6 Sept.:
> 
> > [34]ACTION-28 on Noah Mendelsohn to draft a blog item for 
> review and, 
> > pending creation of a TAG blog mechanism, post it. [35]CONTINUE]
> 
> I believe that my email posting at [1] fulfills this action, 
> so I will suggest on the telcon tomorrow that we mark it 
> done.  I don't think we necessarily need to discuss further, 
> but we can if any TAG members are so inclined.  Thank you.
> 
> Noah
> 
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/0008.html
> 
> 
> --------------------------------------
> Noah Mendelsohn
> IBM Corporation
> One Rogers Street
> Cambridge, MA 02142
> 1-617-693-4036
> --------------------------------------
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>
> Sent by: www-tag-request@w3.org
> 09/05/2007 11:10 AM
>  
>         To:     "W3C-TAG" <www-tag@w3.org>
>         cc:     (bcc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM)
>         Subject:        TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th 
> September 2007: 
> tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41
> 
> 
> 
> The TAG weekly telcon agenda at:
> 
>                  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly
> 
> has been updated for our meeting in 6th Sepptember. A static 
> snapshot is
> available at
> 
>                  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/06-agenda
> 
> and as plain text below.
> 
> Stuart Williams
> co-chair W3C TAG
> --
> Hewlett-Packard Limited
> Registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
> Registered No: 690597 England
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> 
>             Agenda of 6th September 2007 TAG teleconference
> 
>    Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
>    Tracker([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
>    archive
>     1. Convene
>           + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Norm
>           + Roll call -- Regrets: Rhys
>           + Agenda Review
>           + Pending Action Items:
>             Propose to Close without discussion
>                o [10]ACTION-36 summarize passwords in the clear
>                  discussion to Mary [MEZ] and make plans for further
>                  progress [11]DONE]
>           + Approve [12]Minutes from 30th August 2007
>     2. Next Telcon
>           + Propose: 13th September 2007: Chair Stuart -- scribe: DanC
>           + Any known regrets?
>     3. September F2F Preparation
>           + [13]Logistics - any questions?
>           + [14]Fuller Draft Agenda - and [15]request for topics
>     4. Issue [16]TagSoupIntegration-54: Distributed Extensibility
>        (ISSUE-54)
>           + Action Items Pending Review
>                o [17]ACTION-7 on Dan Connolly to Work with Olivier and
>                  Tim to draft a position regarding extensibility of
>                  HTML and the role of the validator for consideration
>                  by the TAG - [CONTINUE]
>                o [18]ACTION-19 on T.V. Raman to Update the tag soup
>                  document with the discussion thru 20 Aug 2007
>                  [19]DONE]
>                o [20]ACTION-42 on Stuart Williams to Check with Dan -
>                  [21]DONE]
>           + Distributed Extensibility [22]Proposal from David.
>             ...and [23]Blogged!!
>     5. Issue [24]namespaceDocument-8 (ISSUE-8)
>           + Related Actions Items:
>                o [25]ACTION-21 on Norman Walsh to Provide a 
> set of test
>                  cases of ways in which RDDL is actually used
>                o [26]ACTION-22 on Dan Connolly to Start an ontology
>                  including docns/documentElementNamespace.
>                o [27]ACTION-23 on Henry S. Thompson to track progress
>                  of #int bug 1974 in the XML Schema namespace document
>                  in the XML Schema WG
>           + Norm is [28]stymied! How do we move forward? Norm suggests
>             abandoning the issue.
>           + Recapitulation on what the issue actually is?
>     6. Issue [29]XMLVersioning-41 (ISSUE-41)
>           + Action Items Pending Review
>                o [30]ACTION-4 on Dan Connolly to Review definitions of
>                  partial understanding, backward compatible, and
>                  forward compatible [31]DONE]
>                o [32]ACTION-27 on Dan Connolly to ask Mimasa and Mark
>                  Birbeck about feasability of using 
> substitution groups
>                  in XHTML modularization, cc public-xml-versioning
>                  [33]DONE]
>                o [34]ACTION-28 on Noah Mendelsohn to draft a blog item
>                  for review and, pending creation of a TAG blog
>                  mechanism, post it. [35]CONTINUE]
>           + Continuing Action Items (no discussion)
>                o [36]ACTION-15 on Henry S. Thompson to Review XHTML
>                  Modularization
>                  
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xhtml-modularization-200
>                  60705/) - due 2007-09-10, open
>                o [37]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to 
> Incorporate the NVDL
>                  text into the findings. - due 2007-09-27, open
>                o [38]ACTION-35 on Stuart Williams to complete 
> review of
>                  terminology section of of 4 July versioning draft -
>                  due 2007-08-24, open
>                o [39]ACTION-38 on Norman Walsh to review the XML part
>                  again - due 2007-09-17, open
>     7. TAG Blog
>           + Updates (DanC and TimBL) on:
>                o [40]ACTION-41 on TimB to Investigate getting
>                  http://blog.w3.org/tag
>                o [41]ACTION-13 on DanC to Ask KdB if categories can be
>                  restricted to particular login lists. ([42]response
>                  from KdB
>     8. Any other business?
>      _________________________________________________________
> 
>       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
>       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html
>       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
>       [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
>       [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
>       [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
>      [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/36
>      [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Jun/0130
>      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/08/30-minutes
>      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/17-logistics
>      [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/09/17-agenda
>      [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Aug/0038
>      [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/54
>      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/7
>      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/19
>      [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/tag-soup-integration
>      [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/42
>      [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Aug/0103
>      [22] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Aug/0043
>      [23] http://intertwingly.net/blog/2007/08/22/Interesting-Start
>      [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/8
>      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/21
>      [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/22
>      [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/23
>      [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Aug/0040
>      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
>      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/4
>      [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Aug/0069
>      [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/27
>      [33]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-versioning/2007Feb/0000
>      [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/28
>      [35] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/0008
>      [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/15
>      [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
>      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/35
>      [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/38
>      [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/41
>      [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/13
>      [42] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2007Aug/0076
> 
> 
>     Stuart Williams for TAG
>     $Revision: 1.66 $ of $Date: 2007/09/05 15:04:41 $
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
Received on Wednesday, 5 September 2007 16:12:57 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 20:12:11 UTC