W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > October 2007

TAG Telcon Agenda: 13th Oct 2007: httpRedirections-57, namespaceDocument-8, Mobile Ajax Workshop, XMLVersioning-41

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:03:05 +0100
Message-ID: <C4B3FB61F7970A4391A5C10BAA1C3F0DE75AF9@sdcexc04.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: "Technical Architecture Group WG" <www-tag@w3.org>

The TAG weekly telcon agenda at:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

has been updated for the TAG meeting on 13th October 2007. Static
snapshots are
available as plain text, below, and as hypertext at:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/10/13-agenda

Regards

Stuart Williams
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England
========================================================================
=========

            Agenda of 13th October 2007 TAG teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue
   Tracker([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag
   archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Rhys
          + Roll call -- Regrets: Noha, TimBL
          + Agenda Review
          + Approval of Minutes
               o [10]4th October 2007 Telcon minutes
          + Pending Action Items:
            Propose to Close without discussion
               o [11]ACTION-62 on Stuart Williams to Update
                 [12]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues to say "this is
                 old; see [13]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
                 [14]DONE
    2. Next Telcon
          + Propose: 20th October 2007: Chair Stuart -- scribe: Dave
          + Any known regrets?
            On record are: 18th Oct - Raman; 25th Oct - Raman, Norm;
            8th Nov - Norm
    3. Issue [15]httpRedirections-57 (ISSUE-57) - carried over from
       last week.
          + Action Items to discuss:
               o [16]ACTION-46 on Norman Walsh to review Cool URIs for
                 the Semantic Web - due 2007-10-11, open
               o [17]ACTION-47 on Tim Berners-Lee to Review the 14 Sep
                 draft of the Cool URIs for the SemWeb document on
                 behalf of the TAG and bring the comments back to the
                 TAG - due 2007-09-24, pending review
                 Ensuing threads:
                    # [18]Some TAG review of "Cool URIs for the
                      Semantic Web"
                    # [19]HTTP Endpoints and Resources
                    # [20]Which URI should be persistent when redirects
                      are used?
                    # [21]Preferable alternative to 'resource'
                    # [22]XML Schema draft populates the intersection
                      of Language and InformationResource [ISSUE-14
                      httpRange-14]
               o [23]ACTION-52 on Norman Walsh to Relay comments as
                 constructed today to the SemWeb EO IG editors of "Cool
                 URIs..." - due 2007-09-26, pending review
                 Ensuring thread [24]Comments on "Cool URIs for the
                 Semantic Web"
          + Action Items to close without Discussion
               o [25]ACTION-53 on Rhys Lewis to Update the current
                 version of the Dereferencing URIs draft to show that
                 we will not formally publish it. - due 2007-09-26,
                 pending review [26]DONE
    4. Issue [27]namespaceDocument-8 (ISSUE-8)
          + Related action items
               o [28]ACTION-22 on Dan Connolly to Start an ontology
                 including docns/documentElementNamespace. - due
                 2007-10-11, open
               o [29]ACTION-23 on Henry S. Thompson to track progress
                 of #int bug 1974 in the XML Schema namespace document
                 in the XML Schema WG - due 2007-10-11, open
               o [30]ACTION-54 on Henry S. Thompson to produce another
                 revision of the namespaceDocument-8 draft from Norm -
                 due 2007-09-26, pending review
                 [31]New draft finding and [32]email from Henry
               o [33]ACTION-58 on Henry S. Thompson to fix .htaccess in
                 2007/09 so that .owl files get the right mime type -
                 due 2007-10-04,
    5. Mobile AJAX Workshop
          + Related action items
               o [34]ACTION-50 on Rhys Lewis to Investigate two AJAX
                 libraries and see how well they support exposing URIs
                 for intermediate results. due - 2007-10-18, open
          + Continuation of discussion from [35]last week arising from
            recent [36]Mobile AJAX workshop
    6. Issue [37]XMLVersioning-41 (ISSUE-41)
          + Action items to discuss:
               o [38]ACTION-51 on David Orchard to And Dan work
                 together to articulate the story that the TAG wants to
                 tell. - due 2007-10-04, pending review
          + Action Items to continue:
               o [39]ACTION-16 on David Orchard to Incorporate the NVDL
                 text into the findings. - due 2007-10-31, open
               o [40]ACTION-28 on Noah Mendelsohn to draft a blog item
                 for review and, pending creation of a TAG blog
                 mechanism, post it. - due 2007-09-06, pending review
               o [41]ACTION-38 on Norman Walsh to review the XML part
                 again - due 2007-10-18, open
               o [42]ACTION-48 on Henry S. Thompson to Produce an
                 exemplary implementation of XHTML Modularization using
                 substitution groups for both bottom-up extensibility
                 and top-down modularity - due 2007-10-12, open
    7. Any other business?
          + Any BLOG news?
     _________________________________________________________

      [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
     [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/10/04-minutes
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/10/13-agenda
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
     [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/46
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/47
     [18]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/thread.html#msg91
     [19]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/thread.html#msg141
     [20]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/thread.html#msg148
     [21]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/thread.html#msg162
     [22]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/thread.html#msg59
     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/52
     [24]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Sep/thread.html#msg90
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/53
     [26]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/httpRange-14/2007-10-04/HttpRange-14
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/8
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/22
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/23
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/54
     [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments-2007-10-05/
     [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2007Oct/0028
     [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/58
     [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/58
     [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/10/04-minutes#item07
     [36] http://www.w3.org/2007/06/mobile-ajax/
     [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41
     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/51
     [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/16
     [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/28
     [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/38
     [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/48


    Stuart Williams for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2007/10/10 12:58:05 $
Received on Wednesday, 10 October 2007 13:03:37 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:48 GMT